Survey Prize: A $1,000 Nebraska Furniture Mart gift card
Survey Owner: Nebraska Furniture Mart
Survey Website: opinion.nfm.com
Nebraska Furniture Mart Customer Survey Guide
Welcome to take part in the Nebraska Furniture Mart Customer Survey and help them find out the hidden problems. Please share you feedback here and win the gift:
- Nebraska Furniture Mart customer survey sweepstakes prize
- A $1,000 Nebraska Furniture Mart gift card
- Nebraska Furniture Mart customer survey sweepstakes rule
- You must be 18 years of age or older as of the date the contest was entered
- Employees and promotion agencies, and each such entity’s immediate family members are not eligible
- Nebraska Furniture Mart customer survey sweepstakes entry
- Online. Visit opinion.nfm.com to complete the survey
- Phone call. Dial 1-800-276-3127 to complete the survey
- How to participate in Nebraska Furniture Mart customer survey online
- Click to the survey page and choose language: English or Spanish
- Enter your Survey Access Code as shown on your Nebraska Furniture Mart survey invitation
- Click the “BEGIN SURVEY” button to complete the survey
Nebraska Furniture Mart Customer Survey Requirements and Common Issues
- You need to have a valid Nebraska Furniture Mart customer satisfaction survey invitation card.
- Your Nebraska Furniture Mart customer survey invitation code is only valid for one time access, make sure you are well prepared for the survey and finish the process as described below.
- You should have a computer with internet access and full function web browser support. Download the latest version Internet Explorer, Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.
- Do not use “Back” and “Forward” button on your browser navigation bard, only use the navigation buttons on survey page, or else you may loose your survey data and can not finish it.
Win a $1,000 gift card at opinion.nfm.com.
About Nebraska Furniture Mart
Nebraska Furniture Martis the largest home furnishing store in North America selling Furniture, Flooring, Appliances and Electronics. NFM was founded in 1937 by Mrs. B in Omaha, Nebraska. She worked in the business until age 103. In 1983, Mrs. B sold a majority interest to Berkshire Hathaway with the famous handshake deal with Warren Buffett. NFM now has three stores. The Omaha store is over 420,000 square feet of retail space and is on 77 acres of land. The Kansas City, Kansas store is also 420,000 square feet of retail space and is on 88 acres of land and sits across from the Kansas Speedway. The third store is in Des Moines, Iowa and is 24,000 square feet and sells appliances, flooring and televisions.
- If you buy electronic goods for $49 or more, you will get a free delivery.
- The new iPod is on the market now.
- If you have not experienced at NFM, you can use store locator to find a nearest one.
- Survey Link: opinion.nfm.com