Survey Offer: Improve the American Board of Internal Medicine service quality
Survey Owner: American Board of Internal Medicine
Survey Website: survey.abim.org
American Board of Internal Medicine Survey Guide
American Board of Internal Medicine is inviting you to take this customer survey to know what else they should do to serve you better. You can follow the steps below:
- How to participate in American Board of Internal Medicine Customer Survey
- Click to the survey page and choose the language: English or Spanish
- Enter the physician ID number
- Click the ” Begin Survey” to get started
- Answer some questions and complete the survey
American Board of Internal Medicine Survey Requirements and Common Issues
- You should have a computer with internet access and full function web browser support. Download the latest version Internet Explorer, Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.
- Do not use “Back” and “Forward” button on your browser navigation bard, only use the navigation buttons on survey page, or else you may loose your survey data and can not finish it.
For more than 75 years, Certification by the American Board of Internal Medicine has stood for the highest standard in internal medicine and its 19 sub-specialties and has meant that internists have demonstrated – to their peers and to the public – that they have the clinical judgment, skills and attitudes essential for the delivery of excellent patient care. ABIM is not a membership, but a non-profit, independent evaluation rganization.
Its accountability is both to the profession of medicine and to the public.
- Refer to the ABIM official site for guides of certification and information by specialty
- Know more ABIM’s researches on the research page.
- Survey Link: survey.abim.org