Survey Prize: Improve the American Board of Internal Medicine service quality
Survey Owner: American Board of Internal Medicine
Survey Website: survey.abim.org
Survey Status: Online (Update on 05/16/2013)
American Board of Internal Medicine Survey Guide
American Board of Internal Medicine is inviting you to take this customer survey to know what else they should do to serve you better. You can follow the steps below:
- How to participate in American Board of Internal Medicine Customer Survey
- Click to the survey page and choose the language: English or Spanish
- Enter the physician ID number to begin the survey
For more than 75 years, Certification by the American Board of Internal Medicine has stood for the highest standard in internal medicine and its 19 subspecialties and has meant that internists have demonstrated – to their peers and to the public – that they have the clinical judgment, skills and attitudes essential for the delivery of excellent patient care. ABIM is not a membership
society, but a non-profit, independent evaluation rganization.
Its accountability is both to the profession of medicine and to the public. ABIM is one of 24 medical specialty boards that make up the American Board of Medical Specialties (ABMS). Through ABMS, the boards work together to establish common standards for physicians to achieve and maintain board certification.
- Refer to the ABIM official site for guides of certification and information by specialty
- Know more ABIM’s researches on the research page.
- Survey Link: survey.abim.org