Survey prize: A $100 Albertsons gift card
Survey owner: Albertsons
Survey website: www2.iccds.com
Albertsons Customer Satisfaction Survey Guide
Are the departments you visit recently friendly and qualified? Your shopping experience will help Albertsons improve its service to serve you better, and the survey would take you about five minutes to complete. Your opinions are very valuable.
- Albertsons Customer Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes Prize
- A $100 Albertsons gift card loaded
- 5 winners weekly
- 52 separate weekly random drawings a year
- Albertsons Customer Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes Rules
- You should be legal residents of the U.S. and District of Columbia who have reached the age of majority in their state of residence.
- Employees and related family members are not eligible.
- One entry per household per 30 day period.
- Albertsons Customer Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes Entry Ways
- Online. Log onto www.AlbertsonsSurvey.com and complete the survey form
- Mail. Hand printing your personal information and mail your entry in a first class stamped envelope to: Albertsons, LLC Survey Sweepstakes Entry, c/o ICCDS, PO Box 1307, Little Falls, NJ 07424.
- How to participate in Albertsons Customer Satisfaction Survey Online
- Click into the survey page
- Enter the state and store you visited which can be found on your receipt
- Enter the date of your visit
- Click the “Next” button to continue the survey
Albertsons Customer Satisfaction Survey Requirements and Common Issues
- You need to have a valid Albertsons receipt.
- You should have a computer with internet access and full function web browser support. Download the latest version Internet Explorer, Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.
- Do not use “Back” and “Forward” button on your browser navigation bard, only use the navigation buttons on survey page, or else you may loose your survey data and can not finish it.
Joe Albertson opened his first grocery store in Boise, Idaho on July 21, 1939. Albertsons was built upon the foundation of providing superior service, a wide and varied product selection, and tremendous value to its customers every day. That tradition continues today. It offers everything from Preferred Card savings to convenient, in-store pharmacies to fresh produce and excellent meat and seafood – all tailored to the specific needs of the neighborhoods it serves. Albertsons now operates 463 grocery stores in Arkansas, Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida, Idaho, Louisiana, Montana, North Dakota, New Mexico, Nevada, Oregon, Texas, Utah, Washington and Wyoming.
- Healthy eating - To get the most from your spring produce.
- Refer to the Albertsons savings page to save everyday.
- Now you can plan & save on the go with the ree mobile app.
- Share more and find more about Albertsons on its Facebook page.
- Survey link: www.albertsonssurvey.com