Survey Prize: Help Arby’s improve
Survey Owner: Arby’s
Survey Website: www.mshare.net
Arby’s Customer Survey Guide
Did you enjoy your meals in Arby’s? Which aspects do you think they should improve? You can let them hear your voice through this customer survey:
- How to Participate in the Arby’s Customer Survey
- Visit the survey page www.arbys.com/survey
- Select your language from English and Spanish
- Enter the 4 digit unit number on your receipt
- Enter the date you visited the restaurant
Arby’s Customer Survey Requirements and Common Issues
- You need to have a valid Arby’s receipt.
- You should have a computer with internet access and full function web browser support. Download the latest version Internet Explorer, Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.
- Do not use “Back” and “Forward” button on your browser navigation bard, only use the navigation buttons on survey page, or else you may loose your survey data and can not finish it.
Arby’s Restaurant is the second largest quick-service sandwich chain in the U.S. with more than 3,400 restaurants system wide. Roark Capital Group acquired the company in July 2011 and owns 81.5% of the company, with Wendy’s Company owning the other 18.5%. In addition to its classic Roast Beef and Beef ‘n Cheddar sandwiches, made in store daily, Arby’s is also known for its deli-style Market Fresh line of sandwiches and salads, Curly Fries and Jamocha Shakes. In 2011, Arby’s introduced Ultimate Angus, a premium, 100% Black Angus beef featured in freshly prepared sandwiches. In 2012, Arby’s launched a line of premium turkey sandwiches called Hot Turkey Roasters. Its headquarters are in Sandy Springs, Georgia.