Survey prize: A $500 Belk Gift Card
Survey owner: Belk
Survey website: www.belksurvey.com
Belk Customer Satisfaction Survey Guide
Will feel good when purchase in Belk? If you have something to say, take part in the customer survey and express your ideas. The following guide will help understand how to finish Belk customer satisfaction survey in an easier and quicker way.
- Belk Customer Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes Prize
- A $500 Gift Card for shopping at a Belk store.
- Belk Customer Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes Rules
- You do not need to purchase at Belk to join the sweepstakes.
- At the age of majority in your state of residence at the time of entry.
- Belk Customer Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes Entry Ways
- Web entry: Go to www.belksurvey.com and complete the customer satisfaction survey.
- Mail-in entry: Print your name, address, day and night telephone numbers and age on a 3x 5card and mailing it in a standard business-size #10 envelope to: Belk Inc. “Customer Satisfaction Survey” 90 Rockwood Place, Rochester, NY 14610.
- How to participate in Belk Customer Satisfaction Survey
- Visit the official Belk customer survey page.
- Read sweepstakes rules.
- Enter the 18-digit code number that is printed in the middle of your receipt.
- Click on the “Start” button to begin the journey.
Belk Customer Satisfaction Survey Requirements and Common Issues
- You need to have a valid Belk receipt.
- Your Belk customer survey access code is only valid for one time access, make sure you are well prepared for the survey and finish the process as described below.
- You should have a computer with internet access and full function web browser support. Download the latest version Internet Explorer, Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.
- Do not use “Back” and “Forward” button on your browser navigation bard, only use the navigation buttons on survey page, or else you may loose your survey data and can not finish it.
Welcome to enter the survey at www.belksurvey.com.
In 1888, 24-year-old William Henry Belk opened his first store in Monroe, N.C. He had $750 in savings, a $500 loan, and $3,000 worth of goods taken on consignment. He thought an impressive name was a must, so he named his store the New York Racket Store. In 1967, a single logo unified the Belk brand. The store shed its bargain image for one of fashion. The big “B” could be seen all over the South. In 1988, Belk celebrated its 100th anniversary, in 300 stores across 16 states. In 1998, 112 store corporations become one. It was one of the largest SEC filings in history, with more than 7,000 pages of legal paperwork. In 2004, a new generation took the reins. Tim Belk was named chairman and CEO. His brothers Johnny and McKay were named president and chief operating officer, and president and chief merchandising officer, respectively. They guided the acquisition of key department stores, including Proffitt’s, McRae’s, and Parisian, completing a dominant market share. Today, Belk occupies 29 million feet of retail space, all with the single goal of satisfying the modern Southern lifestyle.
- Belk Black Friday 2013 Ads and Deals
- Visit Belk homepage.
- Follow Belk on twitter.
- You can view the locations and find a nearest one from you.
- Belk customer survey link at www.belksurvey.com.