Survey offer: Help Church’s Chicken improve
Survey Owner: Church’s Chicken
Survey Website: www.churchschickenfeedback.com
Church’s Chicken Guest Satisfaction Survey Guide
- How to participate Church’s Chicken Guest Satisfaction Survey online
- Visit www.churchschickenfeedback.com
- Choose the language, English or Spanish
- Enter store number, order number
- Fill the date and time you visited last time
- Click the “Start” button to begin the survey
Church’s Chicken Guest Satisfaction Survey Requirements and Common Issues
- You need to have a valid Church’s Chicken receipt to participate in the survey.
- You should have a computer with internet access and full function web browser support. Download the latest version Internet Explorer, Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.
- Do not use “Back” and “Forward” button on your browser navigation bard, only use the navigation buttons on survey page, or else you may loose your survey data and can not finish it.
About Church’s Chicken
Church’s Chicken is a US-based chain of fast food restaurants specializing in fried chicken, also trading outside North America as Texas Chicken. The chain was founded as Church’s Fried Chicken To Go by George W. Church, Sr., on April 17, 1952, in San Antonio, across the street from The Alamo. The company, with its headquarters in Sandy Springs, Georgia, is the fourth-largest chicken restaurant chain behind KFC, Chick-fil-A, and former sister chain Popeyes Chicken & Biscuits.