Survey Prize: $500 cash
Survey Owner: California Pizza Kitchen
Survey Website: www.cpksurvey.com
California Pizza Kitchen Customer Satisfaction Survey Guide
Share your California Pizza Kitchen experience and your opinions will help California Pizza Kitchen to improve its service quality to better meet your needs:
- California Pizza Kitchen Customer Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes Prize
- $500 cash
- California Pizza Kitchen Customer Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes Rules
- You don’t need to purchase anything to enter or win
- You should be legal residents over 18 years old of 50 United States
- Employees and promotion agencies, and each such entity’s immediate family members are not eligible
- Limit one entry per person per day, regardless of method of entry
- California Pizza Kitchen Customer Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes Entry
- Online. Visit www.cpksurvey.com, then answer several questions regarding your most recent experience at the restaurant, and to provide your home telephone number, your age, and the survey code printed on the receipt.
- Mail. Hand print your name, complete address, telephone number and age on a postcard and mail to California Pizza Kitchen Customer Survey Sweepstakes, PMI Station, PO Box 3520, Southbury, CT 06488-3520.
- How to participate in California Pizza Kitchen Customer Satisfaction Survey online
- You should firstly click into the survey page
- Enter the code number printed on your survey invitation
- Click the “Start” button to continue the survey
California Pizza Kitchen Customer Satisfaction Survey Requirements and Common Issues
- You need to have a valid California Pizza Kitchen receipt.
- Your California Pizza Kitchen customer survey access code is only valid for one time access, make sure you are well prepared for the survey and finish the process as described below.
- You should have a computer with internet access and full function web browser support. Download the latest version Internet Explorer, Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.
- Do not use “Back” and “Forward” button on your browser navigation bard, only use the navigation buttons on survey page, or else you may loose your survey data and can not finish it.
About California Pizza Kitchen
The first California Pizza Kitchen restaurant was opened In Beverly Hills in 1985. Former federal prosecutors Rick Rosenfield and Larry Flax combined their passion for food with fresh high-quality ingredients to create innovative, hearth-baked pizzas such as The Original BBQ Chicken, Thai Chicken, and Jamaican Jerk Chicken, cooked in an open kitchen. The restaurant gave California a place in the pizza pantheon alongside Chicago and New York. Our California twist on global flavors resonated with guests, and almost immediately, CPK became a bustling spot for business and family gatherings. Almost immediately after the first location opened, we expanded from California to more than 250 locations in more than 30 states and 11 countries. But it doesn’t stop there; you’ll also find us bringing smiles to the pizza aisle in your grocer’s freezer, taking the edge off travel fatigue in major airports all over the world, feeding eager fans at sports stadiums and students on college campuses. California Pizza Kitchen completed an initial public offering in August 2000 and traded on the NASDAQ National Market under the ticker symbol CPKI. On July 7, 2011, Golden Gate Capital completed the acquisition of CPK and as a result of the acquisition, the company’s common stock is no longer publicly traded.
- Survey Link: www.cpksurvey.com