Survey Offer: A trip for two
Survey Owner: Crocs
Survey Website: survey.foreseeresults.com
Crocs Customer Survey Guide
How important it is to wear a pair of comfortable shoes? To provide you better products and service, Crocs invites you to do this customer survey:
- Crocs Customer Survey Sweepstakes Offer
- A trip for two
- Crocs Customer Survey Sweepstakes Rules
- You don’t have to buy anything for the sweepstakes
- You should be legal residents of US who are over 18 years old
- Employees of sponsor and their relatives are not eligible
- Crocs Customer Survey Sweepstakes Entry
- With a purchase. Type the URL printed on your invitation receipt.
- Without a purchase. Click on www.crocs.com/feedback
- How to Participate in Crocs Customer Survey Sweepstakes
- Visit the survey page: www.crocs.com/feedback
- Select your language from English, Spanish and Portuguese
- Read the official rules
- Select the date you made your purchase
- Enter the store number
- Enter the transaction code
- Re-enter the transaction code
- Select your age
- Type the characters you see in the box
- Click SUBMIT button to continue
Crocs Customer Survey Requirements and Common Issues
- You need to have a valid Crocs receipt.
- You should have a computer with internet access and full function web browser support. Download the latest version Internet Explorer, Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.
- Do not use “Back” and “Forward” button on your browser navigation bard, only use the navigation buttons on survey page, or else you may loose your survey data and can not finish it.
Crocs, Inc. is a shoe manufacturer founded by three friends — Scott Seamans, Lyndon “Duke” Hanson, and George Boedecker, Jr. — to produce and distribute a foam, clog design acquired from a Quebec company called Foam Creations. The shoe had originally been developed as a spa shoe. The first model produced by Crocs, the Beach, was unveiled in 2002 at the Ft. Lauderdale Boat Show in Florida, and sold out the 200 pairs produced at that time. Crocs was the title sponsor of the Association of Volleyball Professionals (AVP) Tour from 2006 through the 2009 season.