Survey Prize: A validation code to redeem your offer
Survey Owner: Culver’s
Survey Website: www.culverssurvey.com
Culver’s Customer Survey Guide
Do you enjoy the food in Culver’s? If you have anything to say to Culver’s, please tell them through this customer satisfaction survey:
- Culver’s Customer Survey Prize
- A validation code to redeem your offer
- How to participate in the Culver’s Customer Survey Online
- Visit the survey page: www.culverssurvey.com
- Enter the 3 digit restaurant number on your receipt
- Enter the TRN number
- Select the date you visit
- Select the time you visit
- Select how you dine with them
- Select whether your order complete and accurate
- Answer the following questions
Culver’s Customer Survey Requirements and Common Issues
- You need to have a valid Culver’s receipt.
- You should have a computer with internet access and full function web browser support. Download the latest version Internet Explorer, Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.
- Do not use “Back” and “Forward” button on your browser navigation bard, only use the navigation buttons on survey page, or else you may loose your survey data and can not finish it.
Culver’s is a privately owned and operated fast casual restaurant chain that operates primarily in the Midwestern United States. The first Culver’s opened in 1984 in Sauk City, Wisconsin. The chain now has 475 restaurants across the United States.