Survey Offer: Help CraftWorks improve
Survey Owner: CraftWorks
Survey Website: www.cwsurvey.com
CraftWorks Customer Survey Guide
It’s so wonderful to enjoy beer and delicious food together with families and friends. To provide you better service in the future, CraftWorks invites you to take this customer survey and share your feedback:
- How to participate in the CraftWorks Customer Survey Online
- Visit the survey page: www.cwsurvey.com
- Select your language from English and Chinese
- Enter the 15 digit survey code on your receipt
- Click on the “Start” button to continue
- Answer some questions and complete the survey
CraftWorks Customer Survey Requirements and Common Issues
- You need to have a valid CraftWorks receipt.
- Your CraftWorks customer survey access code is only valid for one time access, make sure you are well prepared for the survey and finish the process as described below.
- You should have a computer with internet access and full function web browser support. Download the latest version Internet Explorer, Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.
- Do not use “Back” and “Forward” button on your browser navigation bard, only use the navigation buttons on survey page, or else you may loose your survey data and can not finish it.
CraftWorks Restaurants & Breweries, Inc., is a multi-brand restaurant operator headquartered in Chattanooga, Tennessee, USA. The company owns several casual dining restaurant chains, most notably Old Chicago, Gordon Biersch Brewery Restaurants, and Rock Bottom Restaurants Breweries. CraftWorks owns and operates nearly 200 restaurant locations throughout North America and has more than 12,000 employees, and over 70 locations serving beer brewed on-site, making it the largest operator of brewery restaurants.