Survey Prize: A validation code
Survey Owner: eegee’s
Survey Website: surveys.daymoninteractions.com
eegee’s Guest Satisfaction Survey Guide
How do you like your dining experience in eegee’s? Are you satisfied with their food and service? Tell eegee’s about your opinions and they will try to provide you with an exceptional experience every time you visit.
- How to Participate in eegee’s Guest Satisfaction Survey Online
- Click into the survey page: www.eegeesfeedback.com
- Enter to choose the language you prefer
- Enter the 15 digit code as it appears on your receipt
- Once entered, click the below Validate link.
eegee’s Customer Satisfaction Survey Requirements and Common Issues
- You need to have a valid eegee’s receipt.
- Your eegee’s customer survey access code is only valid for one time access, make sure you are well prepared for the survey and finish the process as described below.
- You should have a computer with internet access and full function web browser support. Download the latest version Internet Explorer, Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.
- Do not use “Back” and “Forward” button on your browser navigation bard, only use the navigation buttons on survey page, or else you may loose your survey data and can not finish it.
eegee’s is a chain of 23 restaurants in the greater areas of Tucson, Arizona, as well as one in Casa Grande, Arizona. It specializes in submarine sandwiches (subs) and salads, but it is most famous for its frozen fruit drinks, officially called “eegee’s drinks” but colloquially known simply as an “eegee’s.” It was founded in 1971 by Edmund Irving and Robert Greenberg, who combined their initials (“E” from Edmund and “G” from Greenberg) to create the name “eegee’s.