Survey Prize: $1,000 & an iPod & $50 in Esso gift cards
Survey Owner: Esso
Survey Website: ww15.empathica.com
Esso Customer Satisfaction Survey Guide
Esso invite you to share your feedback and candid opinions with them, so as to serve you better in your future visit. You can refer to the following step by step guide to finish Esso customer satisfaction survey, it only takes several minutes to finish:
- Esso customer satisfaction survey sweepstakes prize
- $1,000 & an iPod & $50 in Esso gift cards
- Esso customer satisfaction survey sweepstakes rules
- You must be a resident of Canada over the age of majority in your province or territory of residence.
- In order to enter the contest without completing a survey, send a mail-in request to be entered in the contest with your name, address, ten-digit telephone number and email address to: Esso Customer Satisfaction Survey – Retail Survey, c/o Empathica Inc. 2121 Argentia Road Suite 200, Mississauga, Ontario L5N2X4.
- The random drawings will take place on the 10th of each month at 2 PM EST from entries received for the prior calendar month.
- Limit one entry for your survey invitation. Two entries per person, per month.
- How to participate in Esso customer satisfaction survey
- Visit the website mentioned above
- Choose the language of the survey. The survey supports English and French
- Enter the 6-digit number found at the bottom or the top of your receipt
- Press “Enter” button to continue
Win $1,000 cash at www.essosurvey.com by sharing your feedback with Esso.
Esso Customer Satisfaction Survey Requirements and Common Issues
- You need to have a valid Esso receipt.
- Your Esso customer satisfaction survey access code is only valid for one time access, make sure you are well prepared for the survey and finish the process as described below.
- You should have a computer with internet access and full function web browser support. Download the latest version Internet Explorer, Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.
- Do not use “Back” and “Forward” button on your browser navigation bard, only use the navigation buttons on survey page, or else you may loose your survey data and can not finish it.
Esso is an international trade name for ExxonMobil and its related companies. It is derived from the initials of the pre-1911 Standard Oil, and as such became the focus of much litigation and regulatory restriction in the United States. In 1972, it was largely replaced in the U.S. by the Exxon brand after it bought Humble Oil, while Esso remained widely used elsewhere. In most of the world, the Esso brand and the Mobil brand are the primary brand names of ExxonMobil, with the Exxon brand name still in use only in the United States alongside Mobile.
- U.S. customers can choose the right ExxonMobil Card to manage purchases
- Find Esso on Facebook
- Survey Link: www.essosurvey.com