Survey Offer: 10% off coupon
Survey Owner: Foot Locker
Survey Website: www.footlockersurvey.eu
Foot Locker Customer Satisfaction Survey Guide
What do you think about the shoes in Foot Locker? Do you like the style? Share your opinions through the survey to help them improve. You will receive 10% off coupon on your next purchase.
- Foot Locker Customer Satisfaction Survey Offer:
- Bring the receipt with validation code and get 10% off your next purchase.
- Foot Locker Customer Satisfaction Survey Rules:
This validation code is valid seven days after original purchase for two months in all stores of Foot Locker.
Only one validation code can be redeemed per purchase.
- The discount cannot be redeemed for cash value.
The discount is not valid in combination with other promotions or multiple sales offers (2 for 1).
This discount cannot be redeemed at www.footlocker.eu.
The discount cannot be used for the purchase of gift cards.
- How to participate in Foot Locker Customer Satisfaction Survey Online
- Visit Foot Locker Customer Satisfaction Survey www.footlockersurvey.eu
- Select the language you prefer to use
- Enter the five digit store number located near the top of your cash register receipt.
- Click on” NEXT” to continue
- Answer some questions and complete the survey
Foot Locker Customer Satisfaction Survey Requirements and Common Issues
- You need to have a valid Foot Locker receipt.
- You should have a computer with internet access and full function web browser support. Download the latest version Internet Explorer, Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.
- Do not use “Back” and “Forward” button on your browser navigation bard, only use the navigation buttons on survey page, or else you may loose your survey data and can not finish it.
About Foot Locker
Foot Locker Retail, Inc. or Foot Locker, Inc. is an American sportswear and footwear retailer, with its headquarters in Midtown Manhattan, New York City, and operating in approximately 20 countries worldwide. Formerly known as Venator Group, Inc., it is the successor corporation to the F. W. Woolworth Company (“Woolworth’s”), and many of its freestanding stores are former Woolworth’s locations. Foot Locker, Inc.