Survey Offer: Help T.G.I. Friday’s Improve
Survey Owner: T.G.I. Friday’s
Survey Website: marketprobe.opinioninsight.com
T.G.I. Friday’s Customer Satisfaction Survey Guide
How do you like the food taste in T.G.I. Friday’s? Are you satisfied with their service? You can tell them how you rate their performance based on your most recent visit there.
- How to Participate in the T.G.I. Friday’s Customer Satisfaction Survey Online
- Visit the survey page at www.fridaysfeedback.com
- Enter the store number and your Email address
- Select your language from English and Spanish
- Click the “Continue” button to go on
T.G.I. Friday’s Customer Satisfaction Survey Requirements and Common Issues
- You need to have a valid T.G.I. Friday’s receipt.
- You should have a computer with internet access and full function web browser support. Download the latest version Internet Explorer, Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.
- Do not use “Back” and “Forward” button on your browser navigation bard, only use the navigation buttons on survey page, or else you may loose your survey data and can not finish it.
About T.G.I. Friday’s
The company is a unit of the Carlson Companies. Its name is taken from the expression TGIF. The company asserts that it stands for “Thank Goodness It’s Friday”, although as of 2010 some television commercials for the chain have also made use of the alternative phrase, “Thank God It’s Friday’s.” The chain is known for its appearance, with red-striped canopies, brass railings, Tiffany lamps and frequent use of antiques as decor.
T.G.I. Friday’s Survey Link: www.fridaysfeedback.com
T.G.I. Friday’s Official Site: www.tgifridays.co.uk
T.G.I. Friday’s Facebook page: www.facebook.com/TGIFridays
T.G.I. Friday’s Twitter page: twitter.com/TGIFridays