Survey Prize: A $5,000 Best Buy shopping spree
Survey Owner: Geek Squad
Survey Website: survey.confirmit.com
Geek Squad Customer Survey Guide
How do you think about the products you bought from Geek Squad? Geek Squad invites you to enter the customer survey to share the feedback and win the prize:
- Geek Squad Customer Survey Sweepstakes Prizes
- A $5,000 Best Buy shopping spree
- Geek Squad Customer Survey Sweepstakes Rules
- You don’t need to purchase anything to enter or win
- You should be legal residents over 18 years old of 50 United States
- Employees and promotion agencies, and each such entity’s immediate family members are not eligible
- Geek Squad Customer Survey Sweepstakes Entry
- Online. If you have codes, visit www.geeksquadcares.com to complete the survey. Upon the completion of the survey, you will receive one sweepstakes entry
- Mail. Hand print your name, complete address, city, state, zip code, daytime phone number, birth date, and e-mail address mail to: Best Buy Survey Shopping Spree Sweepstakes, P.O. Box 9610, Grand Rapids, MN 55745
- How to participate in Geek Squad Customer Survey Online
- Choose what type of service did Geek Squad perform for you
- Enter your 14-digit code in the spaces provided below without an y hyphens or spaces to continue the survey
Win $5,000 Best Buy shopping spree at www.geeksquadcares.com.
Geek Squad Customer Survey Requirements and Common Issues
- You need to have a valid Geek Squad receipt.
- Your Geek Squad customer experience survey access code is only valid for one time access, make sure you are well prepared for the survey and finish the process as described below.
- You should have a computer with internet access and full function web browser support. Download the latest version Internet Explorer, Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.
- Do not use “Back” and “Forward” button on your browser navigation bard, only use the navigation buttons on survey page, or else you may loose your survey data and can not finish it.
About Geek Squad
The Geek Squad is a subsidiary of the Best Buy Company. It is based in Richfield, Minnesota. Originally founded on June 16, 1994 by Robert Stephens, the company offers various computer-related services and accessories for residential and commercial clients. The Geek Squad provides services in-store, on-site, and over the Internet via remote access, and also provides 24-hour telephone and emergency on-site support. And it is the first national 24-hour task force dedicated to solving the world’s technology challenges. Now there are over 20,000 active Geek Squad technicians patrolling Geek Squad precincts in all U.S. Best Buy stores, at Geek Squad stand-alone U.S. store locations and at service centers nationwide.
- Find what is happening in Geek Squad on its Facebook page and Twitter page.
- Enter the Geek Squad homepage for more information.
- Check out the Geek Squad’s view on its YouTube channel.
- Survey Link: www.geeksquadcares.com