Survey Prize: A $2,000 Giant Eagle store gift card
Survey Owner: Giant Eagle
Survey Website: www.gianteaglelistens.com
Giant Eagle Customer Satisfaction Survey Guide
How do you like your shopping experience in Giant Eagle store? Share your opinions about their purchase and service through the survey to help them improve. You will get a chance to win a $2,000 Giant Eagle store gift card.
- Giant Eagle Customer Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes Prize:
- A $2,000 Giant Eagle store gift card
- Giant Eagle Customer Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes Rules:
- You don’t need to buy anything to enter or win.
- Sweepstakes is from July 15, 2013 to June 30, 2014.
- You must be a legal resident of the United States and 18 years of age or older.
- Limit one entry per person per day regardless of method of entry.
- Giant Eagle Customer Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes Entry Methods:
- Online. Visit www.gianteaglelistens.com to complete the survey.
- Mail. Send a 3″x5″ piece of paper including your full name, complete mailing address, phone number and email address located on a customer receipt received at any of the participating Giant Eagle or Giant Eagle express store.
- How to participate in Giant Eagle Customer Satisfaction Survey Online
- Visit www.gianteaglelistens.com
- Enter the survey code located on your receipt
- Click on the button” Start” to continue
Giant Eagle Customer Satisfaction Survey Requirements and Common Issues
- You need to have a valid Giant Eagle receipt.
- Your Giant Eagle customer survey access code is only valid for one time access, make sure you are well prepared for the survey and finish the process as described below.
- You should have a computer with internet access and full function web browser support. Download the latest version Internet Explorer, Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.
- Do not use “Back” and “Forward” button on your browser navigation bard, only use the navigation buttons on survey page, or else you may loose your survey data and can not finish it.
Giant Eagle is a supermarket chain with stores in the U.S. states of Pennsylvania, Ohio, West Virginia, and Maryland. The company was founded in 1918 in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania and incorporated on March 17, 1933. Giant Eagle carries a vast array of groceries and features a full-service pharmacy, bakery, dry cleaners, deli, and cheese shop.