Survey Prize: A $100 Safeway gift card
Survey Owner: Safeway
Survey Website: survey-feedback.net/safeway
Safeway Customer Satisfaction Survey Guide
How do you like you shopping experience in Safeway? Participate in the survey to let Safeway know about your opinions, helping them improve and serve you better in the future. And a $100 Safeway gift card may be yours upon completion.
- Safeway Customer Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes Prize
- One (1) $100 Safeway gift card will be awarded to each of the 60 winners.
- Safeway Customer Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes Rules
- You don’t need to buy anything to enter or win.
- You should be at least 18 years old to participate in.
- Sweepstakes is from 1/1/13 to 12/31/13.
- Employees of sponsor and their relatives can not participate in.
- Safeway Customer Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes Entry
- Online. Visit www.grocerysurvey.net to complete the survey.
- Mail. Hand-print your name, complete address, city, state, zip code, daytime phone number, birth date, and e-mail address on a 3” x 5” card and mail it to one of the following address: Safeway Customer Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes,625 Panorama Trail, Suite 2100, Rochester, NY 14625-2437 for US residents or Safeway Customer Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes,17-7000 McLeod Road, Unit 135, Niagara Falls, ON L2G 7K for Canadian residents.
- How to participate in Safeway Customer Satisfaction Survey
- Visit the survey page: www.grocerysurvey.net
- Enter the visit date on your receipt
- Enter the survey code on your receipt
- Click on the “Start Survey” to continue
Safeway Customer Satisfaction Survey Requirements and Common Issues
- You need to have a valid Safeway receipt.
- You should have a computer with internet access and full function web browser support. Download the latest version Internet Explorer, Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.
- Do not use “Back” and “Forward” button on your browser navigation bard, only use the navigation buttons on survey page, or else you may loose your survey data and can not finish it.
Safeway Inc. is an American supermarket chain; it is the second largest supermarket chain in North America and has 1,678 stores located throughout North America. It also operates some stores in the Mid-Atlantic region of the Eastern Seaboard. The company is headquartered in Pleasanton, California. Supermarket News ranked Safeway No. 4 in the 2011 “Top 75 North American Food Retailers” based on 2010 fiscal year estimated sales of $41 billion. Based on 2009 revenue, Safeway is the 11th largest retailer in the United States.