Survey Prize: A $100 Haggen gift card
Survey Owner: Haggen Food & Pharmacy
Survey Website: survey.foreseeresults.com
Haggen Customer Satisfaction Survey Guide
Do you like shopping in Haggen? Were their salesmen helpful enough? What about the quality of their goods? Share your opinions with Haggen through the survey to help them make progress and you may win a $100 Haggen gift card in the subsequent sweepstakes.
- Haggen Customer Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes Prize
- Each Sweepstakes Period, ten (10) Winners will each receive a $100 pre-paid gift card
- Haggen Customer Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes Rules
- You don’t need to buy anything to enter or win.
- You should be legal Washington or Oregon residents who are at least 18 years old.
- Employees of sponsor and their relatives can not participate in.
- Haggen Customer Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes Entry
- Online. Visit www.haggen.com/survey to complete the survey.
- How to participate in Haggen Customer Satisfaction Survey Online
- Go to the survey page: www.haggen.com/survey
- Select the date when you made purchase
- Enter the store number from your register receipt
- Enter the lane number from your register receipt
- Enter the transaction code from your register receipt
- Confirm if you are over 18 or not
- Type the characters you see in the box
- Click on the ” Submit” button to continue
Haggen Customer Satisfaction Survey Requirements and Common Issues
- You need to have a valid Haggen receipt.
- You should have a computer with internet access and full function web browser support. Download the latest version Internet Explorer, Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.
- Do not use “Back” and “Forward” button on your browser navigation bard, only use the navigation buttons on survey page, or else you may loose your survey data and can not finish it.
Haggen Food & Pharmacy is the largest independent grocery retailer in the Pacific Northwest. Haggen operates over thirty stores under the Haggen and Top Food & Drug name primarily on the I-5 corridor between the Canadian border and the Portland, Oregon metro area. Haggen is currently headquartered in Bellingham, Washington and got its start there in 1933 when Ben Haggen, Dorothy Haggen, and Doug Clark opened the first store on Bay Street in Bellingham.