Survey Prize: Help Huddle House improve
Survey Owner: Huddle House
Survey Website: www.huddlecares.com
Huddle House Guest Satisfaction Survey Guide
How do you like the food of Huddle House? Share your opinions about their service and food through the survey to help them improve.
- How to participate in Huddle House Guest Satisfaction Survey Online
- Visit www.huddlecares.com
- Enter the three digit store code printed on your receipt invitation.
- Click on the Button” NEXT” to continue
Huddle House Guest Satisfaction Survey Requirements and Common Issues
- You should have a validation Huddle House receipt.
- You should have a computer with internet access and full function web browser support. Download the latest version Internet Explorer, Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.
- Do not use “Back” and “Forward” button on your browser navigation bard, only use the navigation buttons on survey page, or else you may loose your survey data and can not finish it.
About Huddle House
Huddle House was founded in 1964 by John Sparks. Having already opened a few restaurants under various names, he needed a great name for his restaurant chain. One evening in Decatur, Georgia, he saw a boy meeting friends after football practice holding his helmet in one hand and a football in the other. It looked as if the group were “huddled up” talking and laughing together. It was at that moment he decided that Huddle House was the perfect name for the restaurant chain.