Survey Prize: Help Hurricane Grill & Wings improve
Survey Owner: Hurricane Grill & Wings
Survey Website: www.hurricaneguestsurvey.com
Hurricane Grill & Wings Guest Satisfaction Survey Guide
How do you like the food of Hurricane Grill & Wings? Share your opinions about their service and food through the survey to help them improve.
- How to participate in Hurricane Grill & Wings Guest Satisfaction Survey Online
- Visit www.hurricaneguestsurvey.com
- Enter 4-Digit Store Number
- Enter the check number
- Click on the arrow to continue
Hurricane Grill & Wings Guest Satisfaction Survey Requirements and Common Issues
- You should have a validation Hurricane Grill & Wings receipt.
- You should have a computer with internet access and full function web browser support. Download the latest version Internet Explorer, Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.
- Do not use “Back” and “Forward” button on your browser navigation bard, only use the navigation buttons on survey page, or else you may loose your survey data and can not finish it.
About Hurricane Grill & Wings
Hurricane Grill & Wings was first opened by Chris Russo in April 1995 in Ft. Pierce, Florida. By January 2008 there were 30 locations in Florida, Georgia and Nevada. It was purchased by Fred Meltzer, president and CEO of the parent company of Hoffman’s Chocolate Shoppes, in 2008. Following the most recent franchisor acquisition, by Hurricane AMT, LLC on December 17, 2008, investor partners Gail Meyer Asarch, John C. Metz (Chairman and CEO), and company president Ken Adams undertook plans to grow the chain from 30 locations in Florida to up to 40 units nationwide.