Survey Prize: A $500 Hy-Vee gift card
Survey Owner: Hy-Vee
Survey Website: mfisurvey.marketforce.com/hy-vee
Hy-Vee Customer Satisfaction Survey Guide
Have you recently shopped in Hy-Vee? Take a few minutes to share your opinions with Hy-Vee, helping them make progress and you may win a $500 Hy-Vee gift card in the subsequent sweepstakes.
- Hy-Vee Customer Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes Prize
- A $500 Hy-Vee gift card
- Hy-Vee Customer Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes Rules
- You don’t need to buy anything to enter or win.
- You must be at least 18 years old and a resident of IA, MO, SD, KS, IL, NE, MN, or WI to enter.
- Sweepstakes will end on December 31, 2013.
- Employees of sponsor and their relatives can not participate in.
- Hy-Vee Customer Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes Entry
- Online. Visit www.hy-veesurvey.com to complete the survey
- Mail. Hand print your name, complete address, city, state, zip code, daytime phone number, and birth date on a 3” x 5” card and mail it to: Hy-Vee Customer Experience Sweepstakes Entry, 625 Panorama Trail, Suite 2100, Rochester, NY 14625-2437.
- How to Participate in Hy-Vee Customer Satisfaction Survey Online
- Click into the survey page: www.hy-veesurvey.com
- Enter the 16-digit survey code found on your receipt
- Click on the red “Submit” button to continue
Hy-Vee Customer Satisfaction Survey Requirements and Common Issues
- You need to have a valid Hy-Vee receipt.
- Your Hy-Vee customer survey access code is only valid for one time access, make sure you are well prepared for the survey and finish the process as described below.
- You should have a computer with internet access and full function web browser support. Download the latest version Internet Explorer, Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.
- Do not use “Back” and “Forward” button on your browser navigation bard, only use the navigation buttons on survey page, or else you may loose your survey data and can not finish it.
Hy-Vee is an employee-owned chain of 234 supermarkets located throughout the Midwest United States in Iowa, Illinois, Kansas, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, South Dakota and Wisconsin. The largest Hy-Vee stores are full-service supermarkets with bakeries, delicatessens, floral departments, dine-in and carryout food service, wine and spirits, pharmacies, HealthMarkets (natural and organic products) and coffee kiosks (Caribou Coffee and Starbucks).