Survey Prize: $1,000 cash
Survey Owner: M&T Bank
Survey Website: www.mandtbanksurvey.com
M&T Bank’s Customer Satisfaction Survey Guide
How do you like the service in M&T Bank? Is it efficient and helpful? What do you think they should improve? Tell them through this customer survey and help them offer better service to you:
- M&T Bank’s Customer Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes Prizes
- US $1,000 grand prize
- M&T Bank’s Customer Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes Rules
- This sweepstakes opens only to legal citizens of the United States of America other than residents of Rhode Island.
- You must be over 18 years of age at the time of entry.
- If a selected entrant chooses not to accept the prize, such selected entrant will be disqualified and an alternate entrant will be randomly selected from the remaining eligible entries.
- Company employees or immediate family are not eligible to win the prize draw.
- More details at “Sweepstakes Rules” page.
- M&T Bank’s Customer Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes Entry Ways
- Online: Complete the survey at www.mandtbanksurvey.com
- Phone call: Call one of the Client Telephone Lines
- Mail: Send an envelope with your first name, last name, home telephone number, full address and email address (if any) to: 2012 M&T Bank Customer Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes c/o Empathica Inc. 2121 Argentia Road, Suite 200, Mississauga, Ontario, Canada, L5N 2X4.
- How to participate in M&T Bank’s Customer Satisfaction Survey Online
- Click into the M&T Bank’s Customer Satisfaction Survey page
- Enter the time of your visit
- Enter your 17-digit certificate code from your survey invitation.
- Click on the “Login” button to begin the survey.
M&T Bank’s Customer Satisfaction Survey Requirements and Common Issues
- You need to have a valid M&T Bank’s customer satisfaction survey invitation card.
- Your M&T Bank’s customer survey certificate code is only valid for one time access, make sure you are well prepared for the survey and finish the process as described below.
- You should have a computer with internet access and full function web browser support. Download the latest version Internet Explorer, Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.
- Do not use “Back” and “Forward” button on your browser navigation bard, only use the navigation buttons on survey page, or else you may loose your survey data and can not finish it.
About M&T Bank
M&T Bank is an American commercial bank. It was founded in 1856 in western New York, and today remains headquartered in Buffalo at One M & T Plaza. The parent company, M&T Bank Corporation, had $69 billion in assets as of December 31, 2009, and is one of the twenty largest commercial bank holding companies in the U.S., with over 750 branches located in New York, Maryland, Pennsylvania, Virginia, Washington, D.C., West Virginia, Delaware, New Jersey, and Central Florida. The name M&T is an abbreviation of Manufacturers and Traders Trust Company. The bank owns the original Buffalo Savings Bank building in Fountain Plaza, also located in downtown Buffalo. In 2003, M&T Bank acquired Allfirst Bank of Baltimore, a subsidiary of Allied Irish Banks. Allfirst was acquired by M&T after the John Rusnak currency trading scandal produced a loss of $691 million that was discovered in early 2002. The Allfirst acquisition was M&T’s largest, both in terms of assets acquired and as a percentage of M&T’s prior asset size. More information can be found on these pages linked below.
- Find more information about M&T Bank at its homepage.
- Find the latest news about M&T Bank at M&T Bank Facebook page.
- Check out M&T Bank Twitter page for more info.
- Survey Link: www.mandtbanksurvey.com