Survey prize: Help McDonald’s improve
Survey owner: McDonald’s
Survey website: www.mcdonaldsfeedback.com
McDonald’s Guest Experience Survey Guide
McDonald’s aims to provide you delicious food with a fast speed and comfortable environment. You can share your experience through this guest survey to show your ideas towards McDonald’s.
- How to Participate in the McDonald’s Guest Experience Survey Online
- Visit the survey page www.mcdonaldsfeedback.com
- Select the language from English and Spanish
- Enter the store number
- Enter the KS number
- Select the date and time of your visit
- Enter the order number
- Enter the amount spent
- Click the “Start” button
McDonald’s Guest Experience Survey Requirements and Common Issues
- You need to have a valid McDonald’s receipt
- You should have a computer with internet access and full function web browser support. Download the latest version Internet Explorer, Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.
- Do not use “Back” and “Forward” button on your browser navigation bard, only use the navigation buttons on survey page, or else you may loose your survey data and can not finish it.
The McDonald’s Corporation is the world’s largest chain of hamburger fast food restaurants, serving around 68 million customers daily in 119 countries. Headquartered in the United States, the company began in 1940 as a barbecue restaurant operated by Richard and Maurice McDonald; in 1948 they reorganized their business as a hamburger stand using production line principles. Businessman Ray Kroc joined the company as a franchise agent in 1955. He subsequently purchased the chain from the McDonald brothers and oversaw its worldwide growth.