Survey Prize: A $1,000 Meijer gift card
Survey Owner: Meijer
Survey Website: www.tellmeijer.smg.com
Meijer Customer Survey Guide
It’s Meijer’s honor to hear the customers’ voice which can help them do better in the future. If you share your feedback with them now in the customer survey, you can get a chance to win the prize:
- Meijer Customer Survey Sweepstakes Prize
- A $1,000 Meijer gift card
- Meijer Customer Survey Sweepstakes Rules
- You should enter the survey within 72 hours after your purchase
- You should be legal US residents who are over 18 years old
- You don’t have to purchase anything to enter or win
- How to Participate in the Meijer Customer Survey Online
- Visit the survey page: www.tellmeijer.smg.com
- Enter the secure code on your receipt
- Click “Start” to continue the survey
Meijer Customer Survey Requirements and Common Issues
- You need to have a valid Meijer receipt.
- Your Meijer customer survey access code is only valid for one time access, make sure you are well prepared for the survey and finish the process as described below.
- You should have a computer with internet access and full function web browser support. Download the latest version Internet Explorer, Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.
- Do not use “Back” and “Forward” button on your browser navigation bard, only use the navigation buttons on survey page, or else you may loose your survey data and can not finish it.
Meijer is a regional American hypermarket chain with its corporate headquarters in Walker, Michigan, in the Grand Rapids metropolitan area; the facility has a Grand Rapids, Michigan address. Founded in 1934 as a supermarket chain, Meijer is credited with pioneering the modern supercenter concept in 1962. About half of the company’s 200 stores are located in Michigan (Lower Peninsula only), with additional locations in Illinois, Indiana, Ohio, and Kentucky. The chain was ranked No. 13 on Forbes’ 2011 list of “America’s Largest Private Companies” and 19 in Fortune’s 2008 “The 35 largest U.S. private companies”. Supermarket News ranked Meijer No. 12 in the 2007 “Top 75 North American Food Retailers” based on 2006 fiscal year estimated sales of $13.2 billion. Based on 2005 revenue, Meijer is the 25th-largest retailer in the United States.