Survey prize: A free appetizer coupon code
Survey owner: Montana’s
Survey website: montanas.survey.marketforce.com
Montana’s Customer Satisfaction Survey Guide
How do you like your recent visit to Montana’s Cookhouse? Did you find your favorite food for family members? Montana’s Cookhouse is looking forward to hearing from customers and learn what they can do even better.
- Montana’s Customer Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes Prize
- A free appetizer coupon code
- Montana’s Customer Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes Rules
- You need to enter this survey with a valid receipt.
- You have only one entry per week.
- How to participate in Montana’s Customer Satisfaction Survey
- Visit the official customer survey page link below
- Refer to your receipt, enter your cheque number
- Enter the date of your visit
- Enter your access code
- Start the survey and answer several questions like which restaurant you have just visited and whether do you like the food and customer service there
- At the end of the survey, you will be able to get a coupon code, write it down on your receipt with the access code you have just used
- Carry the receipt with you for your next time Motana’s Cookhouse visit
Get a free Montana’s appetizer by finishing the online customer survey at www.montanasfeedback.com.
Montana’s Customer Satisfaction Survey Requirements and Common Issues
- You need to have a valid Montana’s receipt.
- Your Montana’s customer survey access code is only valid for one time access, make sure you are well prepared for the survey and finish the process as described below.
- You should have a computer with internet access and full function web browser support. Download the latest version Internet Explorer, Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.
- Do not use “Back” and “Forward” button on your browser navigation bard, only use the navigation buttons on survey page, or else you may loose your survey data and can not finish it.
Montana’s Cookhouse is a Canadian restaurant chain headquartered in Vaughan, Ontario. It is a subsidiary of Cara Operations. Montana’s is known for their ribs, steaks, rotisserie chicken and other lodge fare. The restaurant aims to be a family/casual concept, rather than fine dining. The theme of the restaurant is of a lodge/wilderness setting and they try to provide guests with an escape to simpler times. Montana’s has been promoted in TV ads consisting of a mounted buck and moose hunting trophies conversing about the restaurant. Montana’s Cookhouse first opened its doors in 1995 as a subsidiary of Kelsey’s, it is now located in all the Canadian provinces except Quebec and Prince Edward Island (where the chain withdrew), and none in the three territories. It serves mouthwatering hickory smoked ribs, fresh never frozen AAA steaks and a variety of other delicious and fun-to-eat favourites, come in to it, relax, and enjoy a little escape from your busy day to day life.
- Montana’s News sign up – For news and great-tasting benefits, with a coupon for free appetizer.
- Gift Cards – treat your family or friends to the gift of choice with delicious food.
- Join in the conversation of Montana’s on its Facebook page.
- Search for a Montana’s by postal code or province.
- Montana’s Cookhouse official survey link is available at www.montanasfeedback.com.