Survey Offer: Help Nissan improve
Survey Owner: Nissan
Survey Website: mysurvey.nissanusa.com
Nissan Customer Experience Survey Guide
For safety reasons, it is crucial to have a good car. To provide you more professional service, Nissan need your candid opinions to make progress:
- How to Participate in the Nissan Customer Experience Survey
- Visit the survey page www.mysurvey.nissanusa.com/welcome
- Select your preferred language from English and Spanish
- Enter your Username and password
- Click on the “Login” button to begin the survey
Nissan Customer Experience Survey Requirements and Common Issues
- You should have a computer with internet access and full function web browser support. Download the latest version Internet Explorer, Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.
- Do not use “Back” and “Forward” button on your browser navigation bard, only use the navigation buttons on survey page, or else you may loose your survey data and can not finish it.
Nissan Motor Company Ltd (TYO: 7201), usually shortened to Nissan, is a Japanese multinational automaker headquartered in Japan. It was a core member of the Nissan Group, but has become more independent after its restructuring under Carlos Ghosn (CEO). Nissan was the sixth largest automaker in the world behind General Motors, Volkswagen Group, Toyota, Hyundai Motor Group, and Ford in 2011. It formerly marketed vehicles under the “Datsun” brand name. As of 2011, the company’s global headquarters is located in Nishi-ku, Yokohama.