Survey prize: A juicy offer, $1,000 & other great prizes valued at $1500 weekly
Survey owner: Smashburger
Survey website: www.smashburgersurvey.com
Smashburger Customer Experience Survey Guide
Does the tasty burger save your stomach? Do you want more? If you have some problems or questions, you can share them with the Smashburger and help them improve:
- Smashburger Customer Experience Survey Sweepstakes Prize
- Complete the survey to receive a juicy offer
- Daily prize: 10 chances to win $1000
- Weekly instant prize: Great prizes valued at $1500
- Smashburger Customer Experience Survey Sweepstakes Rules
- This sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the 50 United States, The District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, Canada, United Kingdom, The Republic of Ireland, Germany, Denmark, Honduras, The Republic of Korea
- You must be over the age of 18 years
- How to Participate in Smashburger Customer Experience Survey
- Log onto the survey entry page
- Enter the store number
- Enter the date and time you visit
- Type in the ticket number
- Enter the total amount.
- Click on the “ENTER” button to begin the survey
Smashburger Customer Experience Survey Requirements and Common Issues
- You need to have a valid Smashburger receipt.
- You should have a computer with internet access and full function web browser support. Download the latest version Internet Explorer, Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.
- Do not use “Back” and “Forward” button on your browser navigation bard, only use the navigation buttons on survey page, or else you may loose your survey data and can not finish it.
Smashburger is an American chain of fast casual burger restaurants originating in Denver, Colorado. Its mission is to “be every city’s favorite place for burgers.” The Smashburger name comes from the process used to cook burgers, which entails smashing a ball of 100% Certified Angus ground beef on a grill to “sear in the juices.”
- You could easily find a Smashburger near you.
- View the menu of Smashburger and choose your favorite.
- Find Smashburger on Facebook.
- Survey link: www.smashburgersurvey.com