Survey Prize: Help Smokey Bones improve
Survey Owner: Smokey Bones
Survey Website: www.smokeybonesfeedback.com
Smokey Bones Guest Satisfaction Survey Guide
Smokey Bones need your advises to know whether it’s a pleasant sensation for you to eat there. Your feedback is the important element for them to improve:
- How to participate in Smokey Bones guest satisfaction survey
- Click to the survey page and enter the server name
- Enter the check number on your receipt
- Enter the survey code to start the survey
- Click on the “Start” button to continue the survey
Share your Smokey Bones opinions at www.smokeybonesfeedback.com.
Smokey Bones Guest Satisfaction Survey Requirements and Common Issues
- You need to have a valid Smokey Bones receipt.
- Your Smokey Bones guest satisfaction survey access code is only valid for one time access, make sure you are well prepared for the survey and finish the process as described below.
- You should have a computer with internet access and full function web browser support. Download the latest version Internet Explorer, Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.
- Do not use “Back” and “Forward” button on your browser navigation bard, only use the navigation buttons on survey page, or else you may loose your survey data and can not finish it.
About Smokey Bones
Smokey Bones Bar & Fire Grill is a chain of casual dining restaurants. An affiliate of Sun Capital Partners, Smokey Bones is headquartered in Orlando, Florida, United States. The first Smokey Bones restaurant opened in Orlando, Florida, in 1999 under its then owners, Darden Restaurants. Currently, Smokey Bones has 66 restaurants in 17 Eastern states.
Smokey Bones specialize in three things: good food, good drinks and good times. They are a bar and fire grill, but not necessarily in that order. They are grill masters who respect the power of the open flame. They like simple, yet flavorful recipes and believe marinating is not to be taken lightly. They know medium-rare isn’t the only way to cook a steak, but believe it should be. They believe pork should be slow smoked and pulled often.
- Find your home Bones by using the Bones Locator.
- Check out the menu of Smokey Bones.
- Buy a gift card of Smokey Bones for a present for any occasion.
- Survey Link: www.smokeybonesfeedback.com