Survey Prize: Help Bruegger’s improve
Survey Owner: Bruegger’s
Survey Website: www.tellbrueggers.com
Bruegger’s Guest Satisfaction Survey Guide
Are you satisfied with the purchase experience in Bruegger’s? Your candid feedback will be valued. Some personal information would be required during the survey and you need not to worry about it. Show your ideas in the customer survey:
- How to Participate in Bruegger’s Guest Satisfaction Survey
- Click into the survey page
- Enter the store number on your survey invitation
- Enter the total amount of your purchase
- Click on the “Start” button
- Enter the what day of the week of your visit
- Enter what time you visited
- Then you’ll be able to participate the Bruegger’s Guest Satisfaction Survey.
Bruegger’s Guest Satisfaction Survey Requirements and Common Issues
- You need to have a valid Bruegger’s invitation.
- You should have a computer with internet access and full function web browser support. Download the latest version Internet Explorer, Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.
- Do not use “Back” and “Forward” button on your browser navigation bard, only use the navigation buttons on survey page, or else you may loose your survey data and can not finish it.
Bruegger’s Enterprises Inc. are franchisers and operators of Bruegger’s bakery-cafés, Timothy’s World Coffee, mmmuffins, and Michel’s Baguette. Bruegger’s brand restaurants serve bagels, breads, coffee, specialty drinks, soups, salads, sandwiches, wraps, paninis, desserts, fresh fruit and a large variety of other related items. They produce approximately 70 million bagels each year, and are the holders of the Guinness World Record for producing the world’s largest bagel. Bruegger’s operates as most as 300 restaurants in 26 states, the District of Columbia, and Canada. It was founded in 1983 by Nordahl Brue and Mike Dressell and the first store opened in Troy, New York. Bruegger’s is best known for its best-selling product, a variety of authentic New York-style, water boiled bagels that are baked fresh and served hot. The bagels come in a variety of 17 different base flavors and in seasonal varieties. Many Bruegger’s bakeries feature viewing areas where customers can see how the bagels are made. On August 27, 2004, Bruegger’s created the World’s Largest Bagel, which currently holds the Guinness World Record.
- Find what is happening in Bruegger’s on its Facebook page and Twitter page.
- View Bruegger’s menu & nutrition here.
- You can send your friends Bruegger’s Gift Cards.
- You can Sign Up Here for Bruegger’s and receive latest promotions and specials in your email.
- Survey Link: www.tellbrueggers.com