Survey Prize: A validation code to redeem the offer printed on your receipt
Survey Owner: Eat’n Park
Survey Website: www.tellenp.com
Eat’n Park Guest Satisfaction Survey Guide
Eat’n Park is aiming at providing customers with food and service of high quality. You can help them improve by taking a few minutes to complete the simple survey:
- How to participate in Eat’n Park Guest Satisfaction Survey
- Visit the survey page: www.tellenp.com
- Enter the 13-digit survey code located on your receipt
- Click the green “Start” button to continue the survey
Eat’n Park Guest Satisfaction Survey Requirements and Common Issues
- You need to have a valid Eat’n Park receipt.
- Your Eat’n Park customer survey access code is only valid for one time access, make sure you are well prepared for the survey and finish the process as described below.
- You should have a computer with internet access and full function web browser support. Download the latest version Internet Explorer, Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.
- Do not use “Back” and “Forward” button on your browser navigation bard, only use the navigation buttons on survey page, or else you may loose your survey data and can not finish it.
About Eat’n Park
Eat’n Park is a restaurant chain based in Homestead, Pennsylvania with over 75 locations in Ohio, Pennsylvania, and West Virginia. The chain is known for its Smiley Cookies. Eat’n Park started on June 6, 1949 when Larry Hatch led a group to build a 13-seat restaurant in the South Hills neighborhood of Pittsburgh. The original location was serviced by 10 carhops. Four months later, the second location opened in Pittsburgh, and within 11 years, there were 27 Eat’n Parks. Since then, the chain has grown to over 75 locations across 3 states. Despite accepting debit & credit card transactions, Eat’n Park is unusual in the restaurant business by having an ATM at each location.