Survey prize: 20% off coupon on your next purchase
Survey owner: Gordmans
Survey website: www.tellgordmans.com
Gordmans Guest Satisfaction Survey Guide
Have you purchased anything in Gordmans recently? Is it cost-efficient? What should they improve in your opinion? Show you feedback here in the customer survey and get the chance to win the prize:
- Gordmans guest satisfaction survey prize
- 20% off single item on your receipt on your next visit to Gordmans.
- How to participate in Gordmans guest satisfaction survey
- Click to the survey page and enter the code on your survey invitation
- Enter the time on your survey invitation
- Click the “Start” button to complete the survey
- Begin to answer questions about your visit to the Gordsmans where you received this survey invitation, for example, rate your overall satisfaction with your experience at this Gordmans
- Select which departments did you purchase from
- Go on answering questions to complete the survey
Win 20% off coupon on your next purchase by participating Gordmans Guest Satisfaction Survey at www.tellgordmans.com.
- You need to have a valid Gordmans receipt.
- Your Gordmans customer survey access code is only valid for one time access, make sure you are well prepared for the survey and finish the process as described below.
- You should have a computer with internet access and full function web browser support. Download the latest version Internet Explorer, Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.
- Do not use “Back” and “Forward” button on your browser navigation bard, only use the navigation buttons on survey page, or else you may loose your survey data and can not finish it.
Gordmans Stores is a chain of mid-western off-price department stores founded and headquartered in Omaha, Nebraska. Today, Gordmans operates 66 stores in 16 states in the United States. In 1936, Dan Gordman quit his job at a in New York City and decided to move west in hopes of finding his own calling in life. A need for car repairs brought Gordman to Omaha, Nebraska, where he found a loving relationship with Esther Richman as well as a business relationship with her father Sam Richman.
- In Gordmans, everyday, you can save up to 60% off for everything.
- If you sign up with your email address, you will get 15% off a single item.
- Find Gordmans on Facebook.
- Survey link: www.tellgordmans.com