Survey Prize: A $25 Jo-Ann gift card
Survey Owner: Jo-Ann Fabric and Craft Stores
Survey Website: www.telljoann.com
Jo-Ann Customer Feedback Survey Guide
What do you think about your shopping experience in Jo-Ann? The information you provide in this survey will help Jo-Ann better serve you in their stores. What’s more, you have a chance to win a $25 Jo-Ann gift card upon completion!
- Jo-Ann Customer Feedback Survey Sweepstakes Prize
- 20 $25 Jo-Ann gift cards every month
- Jo-Ann Customer Feedback Survey Sweepstakes Rules
- You don’t have to buy anything to enter or win
- You should be legal residents of the 50 United States and be over 18 year old
- Employees of sponsor and their relatives can’t participate in
- Jo-Ann Customer Feedback Survey Sweepstakes Entry
- Receipt Invite. Make a purchase at a participating Jo-Ann Fabric and Craft Store to receive a specially-marked cash register receipt which will have instructions inviting participants to visit www.telljoann.com to complete the survey.
- Email Invite. To enter participants will receive an email from Jo-Ann Fabric and Craft which will have instructions inviting participants to click the link in the email to be taken to the Sweepstakes.
- Mail. Hand print your name, complete address,city, state, zip code,daytime phone number, email address (optional), and birth date on a 3” x 5” card and mail it to:Jo-Ann Fabric and Craft Stores Guest Feedback Sweepstakes, PO Box 16500, Rochester, NY14616.
- How to participate in Jo-Ann Customer Feedback Survey online
- Go to the survey page: www.telljoann.com
- Click the “Continue” button
- Enter the following information from your receipt: date, time, 4-digit Store number, 2-digit Register number and 4-digit Transaction number
- Share your overall experience in Jo-Ann
- Click on the “Continue” button to complete the survey
Jo-Ann Customer Feedback Survey Requirements and Common Issues
- You need to have a valid Jo-Ann receipt.
- You should have a computer with internet access and full function web browser support. Download the latest version Internet Explorer, Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.
- Do not use “Back” and “Forward” button on your browser navigation bard, only use the navigation buttons on survey page, or else you may loose your survey data and can not finish it.
About Jo-Ann Stores
Jo-Ann Stores, Inc. is a specialty retailer of crafts and fabrics based in Hudson, Ohio. It operates the retail chains Jo-Ann Fabrics and Jo-Ann Etc. The headquarters of the company is located in the former General Motors Terex plant. Jo-Ann Fabrics was founded in 1943 when German immigrants Hilda and Berthold Reich, and their friends, Sigmund and Mathilda Rohrbach, opened an imported cheese store in Cleveland. Now Jo-Ann stores offer classes in many areas of crafting. These include knitting, crochet, quilting, sewing, scrapbooking, painting, jewelry-making, floral design, and foodcrafting.