Survey Prize: $1,000 cash, a free oil change, an iPod Nano, other great prizes valued at $1500
Survey Owner: Mr Lube
Survey Website: ww3.empathica.com
Mr Lube Customer Satisfaction Survey Guide
Are you satisfied with the purchase experience in Mr Lube? Is their service helpful for you? Show your advises here in the survey to them:
- Mr Lube Customer Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes Prizes
- Daily prize: $1,000, CAD$1,000, £1,000, or 1,000 Euros.
- Instant prize: 8GB iPod Nano offered to Web and mail-in entries only, other great prizes valued at $1500
- 52 prizes each consisting of one Free Mr. Lube Oil Change.
- Mr Lube Customer Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes Rules
- You don’t need to purchase anything to enter or win
- Company employees or immediate family are not eligible to win the prize draw.
- No alternative prize is available and the prize is not transferable.
- More details at the “Rules and Regulations“
- Mr Lube Customer Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes Entry Ways
- Online: Log onto www.tellmrlube.com to complete the survey.
- Mail: Hand print your first name, last name, home telephone number, full address, email address, and the name of a participating client and mail it to: [Enter Month/Year]Mail-In Entry, c/o EMPATHICA DAILY SWEEPSTAKES, c/o [Enter Name of Participating Client], 511 Avenue of the Americas, #40, New York, NY,10011
- How to participate in Mr Lube Customer Satisfaction Survey
- Log onto the survey page
- Select the language you would like to use from English and French.
- Enter your certification entry code.
- Enter the date you visited
- Click on the “Enter” button to begin the survey.
Mr Lube Customer Satisfaction Survey Requirements and Common Issues
- You need to have a valid Mr Lube customer satisfaction survey invitation card.
- Your Mr Lube customer survey access code is only valid for one time access, make sure you are well prepared for the survey and finish the process as described below.
- You should have a computer with internet access and full function web browser support. Download the latest version Internet Explorer, Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.
- Do not use “Back” and “Forward” button on your browser navigation bard, only use the navigation buttons on survey page, or else you may loose your survey data and can not finish it.
About Mr Lube
Mr. Lube is a Canadian chain of automotive service centers,
specializing in oil changes and other scheduled maintenance. It was founded in 1976 by Clifford Giese, who opened its first location in Edmonton, Alberta. Now Mr. Lube is the largest quick oil chain in Canada. And the company is owned by Clifford Giese, controlling shareholder of Mr. Lube, and T& M Group of Companies via George Melville and Jim Treliving. Before long, Mr. Lube locations started popping up all over Canada. Since then, it has grown into Canada’s largest quick lube brand and have evolved into a complete automotive maintenance service provider. With over 115 locations, and new additions being introduced all of the time, Mr.Lube’s story is just beginning. Click the links below and find more about Mr Lube.
- Find more sales, coupons and other information about Mr Lube at Mr Lube homepage.
- Find the latest news about Mr Lube at Mr Lube Twitter page.
- You can also find nearest Mr Lube location online.
- Survey Link: www.tellmrlube.com