Survey Prize: A $100 Murphy USA Gas Card
Survey Owner: Murphy USA
Survey Website: www.tellmurphyusa.com
Murphy USA Customer Satisfaction Survey Guide
How do you like your purchasing experience in Murphy USA? If you have any advises, you can tell Murphy USA through this customer survey. After that, you have a chance to win the $100 Murphy USA gift card:
- Murphy USA Customer Satisfaction Survey Prize
- 20 Grand Prizes of a $100 Murphy USA Gas Card
- Murphy USA Customer Satisfaction Survey Rules
- You don’t have to buy anything to enter the sweepstakes
- You should be legal US residents who are over 18 years old
- Employees of sponsors and their relatives can not participate in
- Murphy USA Customer Satisfaction Survey Entry
- Online. Visit the page www.tellmurphyusa.com
- Mail. Hand print your name, address, telephone number and date of birth on a postcard and mail to: Murphy USA Customer Service Sweepstakes, PMI Station, PO Box 3516, Southbury, CT 06488-3516.
- Phone. Call the toll-free number on your receipts and answer their question.
- How to Participate in Murphy USA Customer Satisfaction Survey Online
- Visit the page www.tellmurphyusa.com
- Select your language to complete the survey, English or Spanish
- Enter the 12 digit survey code on the bottom of your receipt
- Select the time of your visit
- Click the START button to continue the survey
Murphy USA Customer Satisfaction Survey Requirements and Common Issues
- You need to have a valid Murphy USA receipt.
- Your Murphy USA customer survey access code is only valid for one time access, make sure you are well prepared for the survey and finish the process as described below.
- You should have a computer with internet access and full function web browser support. Download the latest version Internet Explorer, Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.
- Do not use “Back” and “Forward” button on your browser navigation bard, only use the navigation buttons on survey page, or else you may loose your survey data and can not finish it.
About Murphy USA
Murphy USA opened its first retail store near a Sam’s Club parking lot in Chattanooga, Tennessee in December 1996. The rest, as they say, is history. Today, we operate more than 1,100 Murphy USA and Murphy Express stores in 23 states throughout the U.S. We continue to have a strong partnership with Walmart — helping nearly 2 million customers every day get to where they need to go. Based in El Dorado, Arkansas, Murphy USA is a wholly owned subsidiary of Murphy Oil Corporation — a publicly traded company on the New York Stock Exchange (“MUR”).