Survey Prize: Improve Payless’s service quality
Survey Owner: Payless
Survey Website: www.tellpayless.com
Payless Customer Satisfaction Survey Guide
Pay less and get high quality footware just in Payless. Payless need your feedback so as to offer better service for you:
- How to participate in Payless customer satisfaction survey
- Click to the survey page and choose the language: English or Spanish
- Enter the 13-digit access code printed at the bottom of your receipt in the boxes provided on the survey page
- Answer several questions about your visit to the Payless where you received the survey invitation, such as were you shopping for yourself or a child 8 years old
- You need to have a valid Payless receipt.
- Your Payless customer satisfaction survey access code is only valid for one time access, make sure you are well prepared for the survey and finish the process as described below.
- You should have a computer with internet access and full function web browser support. Download the latest version Internet Explorer, Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.
- Do not use “Back” and “Forward” button on your browser navigation bard, only use the navigation buttons on survey page, or else you may loose your survey data and can not finish it.
Payless ShoeSource is the largest specialty family footwear retailer in the Western Hemisphere. The company was founded in 1956 in Topeka, Kan., on a revolutionary idea – selling shoes in a self-select environment. More than 50 years later, Payless serves millions of customers through its powerful network of more than 4,500 stores, in a variety of retail settings, in all 50 U.S. states, as well as in Puerto Rico, Guam, Saipan, the U.S. Virgin Islands, Canada, Central America, the Caribbean, and South America. Payless offers a well-known portfolio of brands including Airwalk, Dexter, Champion, American Eagle by Payless and Zoe&Zac.
- On the official site of Payless, you can find discount sales like “buy one get one 50% off” and free in-store delivery.
- Use the store locator to find a store.
- See more news of Payless on Facebook or Twitter.
- Survey Link: www.tellpayless.com