Survey Prize: £1,000 cash & other great prizes valued at £1,500
Survey Owner: Primark
Survey Website: ww2.empathica.com
Primark Customer Survey Guide
How do you like your new favorites bought in Primark? Would you like to share your experience with them? You can participate in the customer survey and win the prize:
- Primark Customer Survey Sweepstakes Prizes
- Daily prizes: 10 chances to win £1,000
- Mail-in entry prize: 3 changes to win £500
- Instant prizes: an 8GB iPod Nano from Empathica, for web and mail-in entries only
- Weekly prize: Other great prizes valued at £1,500
- Primark Customer Survey Sweepstakes Rules
- You should be over the age of 18 years.
- You don’t need to purchase anything to enter or win.
- Each person, unique e-mail address, phone number or mail-in request is restricted to a maximum of one survey completion or mail-in entry and one GoRecommend submission per day. In addition, a maximum of one instant prize and one daily prize will be awarded per person per 90 days.
- More details of the rules are available on the “Terms & Conditions” page.
- Primark Customer Survey Sweepstakes Entry Ways
- Online: Complete the survey at www.tellprimark.co.uk
- Mail: To enter by mail, please hand-write your first name, last name, home telephone number, full address, email address, and Primark and mail it in a separate envelope with sufficient postage to Empathica.
- Click into the Primark Customer Survey page
- Enter the 13-digit survey entry code from your receipt
- Click on the “ENTER” button to begin the survey.
Primark Customer Survey Requirements and Common Issues
- You need to have a valid Primark receipt.
- Your Primark customer survey entry code is only valid for one time access, make sure you are well prepared for the survey and finish the process as described below.
- You should have a computer with internet access and full function web browser support. Download the latest version Internet Explorer, Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.
- Do not use “Back” and “Forward” button on your browser navigation bard, only use the navigation buttons on survey page, or else you may loose your survey data and can not finish it.
The Primark story has been one of continuing success founded on a unique combination of fast fashion and lean operations from the first Penneys store in Ireland to the latest flagship store in Liverpool. In 1971, the first large store outside Dublin was opened in Cork and by the end of that year there were 11 more stores in Ireland and one in Northern Ireland. By 1973, the number of stores had reached 18 in Ireland and Primark began trading in Great Britain with four out-of-town stores. Now Primark has more than 235 stores in Ireland, Spain, UK, The Netherlands, Portugal, Germany and Belgium. More information about Primark is available on its web site and pages linked here.
- Find more information about Primark at its homepage.
- View the Primark products and find what you want.
- You can send Primark Gift Cards to your friends here.
- Primark customer survey link at www.tellprimark.co.uk.
- Customers from Germany should visit www.tellprimark.de to take part in the online survey.