Survey Prize: A $500 T.J.Maxx gift card monthly
Survey Owner: T.J.Maxx
Survey Website: www.tjmaxxfeedback.com
T.J.Maxx Customer Satisfaction Survey Guide
Did you visit T.J. Maxx recently? How do you like your new favorites? If you have any advise about T.J.Maxx, please share with them in this customer survey:
- T.J.Maxx customer satisfaction survey sweepstakes prize
- The prize is a $500 T.J.Maxx gift card
- T.J.Maxx customer satisfaction survey sweepstakes rules
- You don’t need to purchase anything to enter or win
- The sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the 50 United States who have the age of majority
- Each monthly sweepstakes is open for a one month period, from the first day to the last day of a month
- Employees and promotion agencies, and each such entity’s immediate family members are not eligible
- T.J.Maxx customer satisfaction survey sweepstakes entry
- Online. Log on www.tjmaxxfeedback.com to complete the survey.
- Mail. Hand print your name, address, city, state, ZIP code, phone number and e-mail address, on a 3 1/2” × 5 1/2” card and mail to: T.J.Maxx “Customer Satisfaction” Sweepstakes, 90 Rockwood Place, Rochester, NY 14610.
- How to participate in T.J.Maxx customer satisfaction survey online
- Click to the survey page and choose language: English or Spanish
- Enter your survey number on your receipt
- Enter the date you visited the store
- Enter the time you visit the store
- Click the “Start” button to complete the survey
If you are interested in the grand prize, please share your experience with T.J.Maxx at www.tjmaxxfeedback.com.
- You need to have a valid T.J.Maxx receipt.
- Your T.J.Maxx customer satisfaction survey access code is only valid for one time access, make sure you are well prepared for the survey and finish the process as described below.
- You should have a computer with internet access and full function web browser support. Download the latest version Internet Explorer, Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.
- Do not use “Back” and “Forward” button on your browser navigation bard, only use the navigation buttons on survey page, or else you may loose your survey data and can not finish it.
T.J. Maxx, sometimes referred to as TJ’s or the Maxx, is an American department store chain owned by TJX Companies. With more than 900 stores T.J. Maxx is a major clothes retailer in the United States and also operates stores in a number of other countries. In 1976, T.J. Maxx was founded in Framingham, MA, as a nameplate of the Zayre discount department store chain. When Zayre sold their own nameplate to Ames, a rival discount department store, Zayre was renamed as “TJX Companies, Incorporated”. T.J. Maxx also operates in the United Kingdom, Republic of Ireland, Germany and Poland under the name “T.K. Maxx”. The first store opened in 1994 in Bristol. Between 1999 and 2001 T.K. Maxx had three stores in the Netherlands but the locations were unsuccessful. In Puerto Rico, T.J. Maxx has stores at six locations: Plaza del Norte in Hatillo, San Patricio Plaza in Guaynabo, Plaza Carolina, Plaza Rio Hondo, Bayamon, Caguas and Ponce. A future store is set to open at the Plaza Las Américas mall in San Juan.
- If you are not familiar with T.J.Maxx yet, you could find a store near you and find your favorite designer brands in-store.
- You can buy a gift card for more savings.
- Find T.J.Maxx on Facebook.
- Survey Link: www.tjmaxxfeedback.com