Survey Prize: A redemption code
Survey Owner: United Daily Farmers
Survey Website: www.mshare.net
United Daily Farmers Customer Satisfaction Survey Guide
Do you like ice cream or other daily products from United Daily Farmers? Tell United Daily Farmers about your opinions to help them make progress.
- United Daily Farmers Customer Satisfaction Survey Prize
- Upon completion of this survey, you will be given a redemption code for your discounted item on your next visit.
- How to participate in United Daily Farmers Customer Satisfaction Survey
- Click into the survey page: www.udffeedback.com
- Enter your store number
- Enter the date your visited UDF
- Choose how often do you visit UDF
- Choose the time you visited UDF
- Go on answering several questions to complete the survey
United Daily Farmers Customer Satisfaction Survey Requirements and Common Issues
- You should have a computer with internet access and full function web browser support. Download the latest version Internet Explorer, Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.
- Do not use “Back” and “Forward” button on your browser navigation bard, only use the navigation buttons on survey page, or else you may loose your survey data and can not finish it.
About United Daily Farmers
United Dairy Farmers (known locally as UDF) is an American chain of shops offering ice cream and other dairy products started by Carl Lindner, Sr. and his children, Carl, Jr., Robert, Richard and Dorothy, in 1938. Today, the chain has stores throughout the Greater Cincinnati area as well as Dayton, and Columbus. Many UDF stores also operate a gas station and a convenience store. Since 2001, many locations have sold gasoline under the Mobil brand, but are now supplying their own fuels via purchasing through independent wholesalers.
- United Daily Farmers Official Site: www.udffeedback.com
- United Daily Farmers Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/UnitedDairyFarmers